The varsity men's basketball team won the area tournament.
Briana Loomis and Taylor Gable were selected as part of the District 3 Honor Band.
The varsity men's basketball team finished 1st in the area for the season.
Niya Evans was crowned this year's Basketball Homecoming Queen and Emma Chambers won Basketball Homecoming Princess.
Aaron Brown finished 23rd at the state cross country meet.
The HHS Band received
superior ratings in Drum Major, Color Guard, Majorettes, Percussion, and Overall Band at the Pride of Athens Marching Festival. The color guard and majorettes each got Best in Class and
Best Overall in Class 1A-3A. The majorettes received the highest score of
- The HHS Library received a $2000 grant from the Dollar General Literacy Foundation.
- Aaron Brown finished 8th in the Cullman County cross country meet.
- Mikah Hudson won the Cullman County Fair Pageant.
- Jacob Baker, Brandy Dingler, Jamie Stapp, and Morgan Yglesias finished 1st in the cattle-judging competitions at the Cullman County Fair. Lauren Roberson, Brooke Barnett, and Dinah Hudson finished 2nd. Lauren Roberson received the highest individual score in the competition.
- The HHS Band's majorettes and color guard both received superior ratings at the Southern Hospitality Festival in Hartselle. The majorettes tied for the high score for the day and they earned Best in Class.
- The HHS Band received 1's in Drum Major, Color Guard, Majorettes, and Percussion at the Russellville Tri-State Kudzu Classic. They received Best in Class Majorettes, Best in Class Color Guard, and Best in Class Band. They also received the Tim Bowling Most Entertaining Band Award. Zach Hudson received the Most Outstanding Trumpet Solo in Class Award.
- Kimberly Bautista was crowned this year's Homecoming Queen. Kenzie Ledbetter won Homecoming Princess.